Paper Doll Collection - New Release at Julia Spiri

Back again Crafty Friends....well what can I say, the new release images over at Julia Spiri will take some of you back to your childhood ... who remembers 'Paper Dolls'? My favourite were the ones in the 'Twinkle' comic, I used to get every week, oh my that takes me back ... I also had 'The Partridge Family' ones too!! For my DT inspiration, I created a shabby chic folding screen card, made to look like a boutique with fab array of clothes and wigs. I so enjoyed travelling back to my youth!!! Please follow the links at the bottom of the page, for more wonderful images and challenge details etc!! So without further ado I'd like to introduce ... The Paper Doll Collection

 My Project

Products Used

Julia Spiri - 'The Paper Doll Collection' Images

ProMarkers - Baby Pink, Pear Green, Sandstone, Tan, Denim Blue, Pink Carnation, Antique Pink, Pale Pink, Primrose, Apple, Mustard, Mint Green, Lilac, Lavender, Soft Peach, Peach, Amethyst, Pastel Pink, Meadow Green, Sunkissed Pink, Cinnamon, Dusky Rose, Rose Pink and Cerise

Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card

Trimcraft - Dovecraft Floral Muse 8x8 Backing Papers

Marianne - Mannequin Die

Spellbinders - Labels Seventeen Die

Martha Stewart - 'Flower Bed' Punch

Studio Light - 'Tres Chic' Topper and 'Shabby Chic' Decoupage Chair and Mirror Topper

Connoisseur Studio - Treasure Brass Wax Gilt

From My Stash - White Satin Sheen Paper, White Embossed Card and Peel Offs

To create the Screen Card

1. 11" x 6danquot; Card

2. Score at dua tiga/4danquot; - lima 1/2" - 8 seperempat along long side.

3.  Fold in half at centre score line then fold at side score lines in opposite direction

4. Lay screen flat, then create a punched border using a border punch

lima. To create the legs at bottom, working with half of the card at a time (dua layers), using either labels die (in my case) or a labels punch, position the cardstock half way down die and centre side to side,then cut.

6. Attach layered papers measuring dua 1/2 x 4danquot; and dua 1/4 x tiga 1/4" (x 4) to each panel.

7. Then decorate as desired. For mine, I added gold wax gilt to the top, legs and sides to create a shabby distressed look.

For the images, I printed, coloured and carefully cut out leaving to one side. I die cut 4 mannequins using floral muse paper and gilding top and legs, adding clothes, accessories and wigs then attaching to screen as shown. To make it look like a boutique, I used a Studio Light decoupaged chair topper and also a mirror topper. To finish off I added a topper with peel offs to the screen top, then placed Paper Doll as shown.

Close Ups

Well, thanks so much again, for stopping by and hope you have enjoyed my post, if you do need more inspiration, then hop over to our blog and see all of the fabulous creations by my fellow DT girls ...Why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Etsy Shop

https://www.Etsy.Com/shop/JuliaSpiri

 Challenge Blog

http://juliaspirichallengeblog.Blogspot.Co.Uk/

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Julia Spiri On Pinterest

https://www.Pinterest.Com/fotosgraciosas/

Julia Spiri On Google

https://plus.Google.Com/ JuliaSpiri

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #91 Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination Challenge - #105 Anything Goes

Promarker Challenge - #365 Spots and/or Stripes

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #331 Always Anything Goes

Love To Scrap Challenge - #86 Anything Goes

Ribbon Girls - #September Use Any Image

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #14 Anything Goes

Ooh-La-La Creations Challenges - #214 Feminine Creations

LihatTutupKomentar