Say it with Flowers - New Challenge at Crafty Addicts #19

Morning Crafty Friends, hope you are having a lovely week! Mine has been so so, with things starting to break down or need replacing. First it was new tyres for the car at the weekend, now it's my fridge freezer playing up! Oh the joys!! Anyhoos, if you need something to cheer you up like me, we have a new challenge started over at Crafty Addicts. Our theme as always is anything goes or with a twist of 'Say it with Flowers' and our Sponsor is the fabulous 'A Day for Daisies'. For my DT inspiration, I used the image 'Pearls in my Hair'. Isn't she gorgeous?!

My Project

Products Used

A Day for Daisies - 'Pearls in my Hair' image

ProMarkers - Soft Green, Tea Green, Sandstone, Caramel, Vanilla, Tan, Satin and Cool Grey 3

Copic Ciao - Skin White and Pinkish White

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Docraft's - 'Pocket Full of Posies' blue tartan backing paper

Tim Holtz - Birdcage die set

Britannia - Rose leaf die

DecoArt - Glamour dust glitter crystal

Woodware - Corner punch

From My Stash - Gold and Gold glitter backing card, Blue flowers, blue paper, gems, pearls, ribbon and flower embellishments.

On a blank 8x8 white scalloped card blank, I layered together, corner punched, gold card and tartan paper. I then added the die cut birdcage and bird (coloured with promarkers), along with flower embellishments, leaves, gems and ribbon. I printed, coloured and added glamour dust glitter, then carefully cut out image, placing as shown. To finish off I added flowers and leaf die cuts!

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna DT

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Ribbon Girls Challenge - #July Any Card 16/7

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #37 Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #365 Flowers 9/7

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #319 Always Anything Goes 10/7

A Day for Daisies Challenge - #151 Try 2 Colour Ombre... 14/7

LihatTutupKomentar