Winter Blues - Crafty Addicts Challenge

Hi there Crafty Friends, Blogging Buddies and Followers, my the weather is certainly on the 'Brrrr' side now and with that in mind, what a great link to our new fortnight challenge over at 'Crafty Addicts. Our theme as always is :-

'Anything Goes'

but with an optional twist of

'Winter Blues'

Sponsoring us is the fab

Imagine That

Offering a $10 Gift Certificate

For my DT inspiration, I have used the image 'Eskimo Kisses', it's so cute!. Here is what I created ...

My Project

Products Used

Imagine That - 'Eskimo Kisses' Image and Sentiment

ProMarkers - Cool Aqua, Grey Green, Cinnamon and Tan

Copc Ciao - Pearl Cotton and Pinkish White

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour and Centura Pearl Card, Vintage Screen Embossing Folder and 'Downton Abbey' Corner Die

Trimcraft - 'Magic & Sparkle' Papers and Ribbon

Spellbinders - Labels Eight and Decorative Labels Eight Dies

Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson Holly Dies and Cosmic Shimmer 'Iced Snow' Glitter Jewels

X-Cut - Snowflake Die

Ranger - Opal White Liquid Pearls

From My Stash - Silver Glitter Card, Silver Holographic Card, Free Snowflake Die from Magazine and Gems

Created this by taking an 8x8 card blank and matt/layering these gorgeous backing papers and ribbon from Trimcraft. I printed, coloured and die cut image, then added to centre of card. To decorate, I die cut holly leaves from silver glitter card and added white liquid pearl drops for the berries. I also die cut snowflakes, placed as shown, finishing off with glitter card die cut corners and gems.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my blog.  I hope you will come and join us this week, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then, have a wonderful week!

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Crafty Gals Challenge - #97 Use a Sentiment

Creative Inspirations - # Anything Goes

Pennys Challenges - #303 Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown - #319 All About Words

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #337 Always Anything Goes

Cagi Challenge - #11 Tic-Tac-Toe (Blue, Glitter, Ribbon)

Ribbon Girls - # November Card Challenge

LihatTutupKomentar