Catnap...

Hi there,

Today I'm here sharing my DT inspiration forThe Crafty Addicts. As always our challenge theme is Anything Goes but we have an optional theme and this month it's The Cats Whiskers. Sponsoring us is the fabKnitty Kitty Digis. For my project, I am using this cute image calledCatnap.

On a 6x6 card blank, I matt and layered gold non shed glitter card with some fern paper, adding a layered border with contrasting paper and more glitter card, then a further matt and layer of another contrasting paper and glitter card. The image I printed, coloured then carefully cut out, placing as shown. To finish and decorate, I added flower, leaves, berry sprigs, twigs and gems...

Materials Used

Knitty Kitty Digis - Catnap image

Promarkers - Mustard, Cocoa and Caramel

Promarkers L/E - Eggnog and Tequilla Sunrise

Trimcraft - First Edition 'Wanderlust' papers

 Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Leaf Sprigs, Berry Sprigs and Twigs dies & Gold Non-Shed Glitter Card

Petaloo -Fabric flowers

Ranger - Stickles Distress Glue (Vintage Photo & Spiced Marmalade)

My Stash - Brad and Gems

Hope you like it and that it's given you some inspiration, so don't forget to stop by and play along with our new challenge, we'd love to see all your fab makes!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, I look forward to your next visit, so till then, have loads of crafty fun!!

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #385 Anything Goes n

Crafting by Designs Challenge - #June Anything Goes

Promarker Challenge - #496 Fur and/or Feathers n

LihatTutupKomentar