Chibi New Release June - Scrapper's Delights

Hi there,

Yes it's time again for another Chibi New Release fromScrapper's Delights. We have a few new images and of which I am using Chibi Painter Pearl. She is so cute, I love her and she's wearing glasses like mine... Although I do love all of them!!

I really loved creating this one...So on a 7x7 card blank I matt and layered green linen card with a rainbow colour effect backing paper, which I printed on to some white shimmer paper I had, was so pleased with the end result!! On this I placed the easel topper, the easel was a free clip art download, which I added a free clip art paint splashes and created the 'Happy Birthday' using insert on word doc. The image I printed, coloured then carefully cut out and placed beside the easel. To decorate I added a paint palette that I printed on to kraft card, cut out then added different colours of glitter glue. Finishing off with a rainbow colour effect die cut flower, twigs and pearl gems.

Materials Used

Scrapper's Delights - Chibi Pearl Painter Image

ProMarkers - Lipstick Red, Mandarin, Mustard, Bright Green, Sky Blue, Blush, Satin, Sandstone, Caramel, Shale and Cool Grey 5

Lozzy - Digi Paper No.20 from 'Fun' set

Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fusilier and Twigs Dies

Trimcraft - Simply Creative Pearl Gems

Ranger - Stickles Glitter Glue (Xmas Red, Candy Cane, Orange Peel, Yellow, Pink, Aqua, Turquoise, Lavender and Thistle

My Stash - Green Linen Card

We do have a super fab deal on that if you buy all new images for £7.50, then you will receive this exclusive bundle FREE...WOW what a fab deal...it's too good to miss!!

VIP Chibi Zodiac Cancer Deal

Thanks so much for stopping buy and hope you like my little DT inspiration. Remember for more Scrapper's Delights images, inspiration, challenges etc, then please follow the 'Links' bellow...

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Store

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/store

Blog

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/inspiration-blog

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/class

Challenge Blog

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/challengeblog

Sneak Peek

I am entering this in to the following Challenges :-

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #05 Anything Goes 15May-12Jun

Morgans Artworld Challenge - #06 Anything Goes 1-27Jun

Classic Design Team Challenge - #6 Anything Goes 1-28Jun

Crafters Castle Challenge - #18 Anything Goes

Love to Craft Challenge - #35 June Anything Goes

Stinkin Inkers - #''It's a Colourful World''

Simply Create Too Challenge - #150 Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #93 Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - #98 Foxy Ladies or Foxes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #107 Anything Goes n

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge - #423 Sketch n

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #385 Anything Goes n

Crafting by Designs Challenge - #June Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #465 Anything Goes or Twist ''Birthdays''

Rainbow Card Challenge - #6 Neon Rainbow

LihatTutupKomentar