First Easter ...

Hiya Crafty Friends,

Last but not least, the card I made for our little Granddaughter's first Easter...I gave this one a Disney feel with this free image I found onDisney Clips...it's calledMinnie as the Easter Bunny. For my card, I reversed the image...Here is what I came up with...

On a 7x7 scalloped card blank, I matt and layered yellow glitter effect card with pink gingham card adding yellow/white polkadot ribbon/bow. The image I printed reversed on to watercolour card along with sentiment in a Disney font, coloured with Promarkers added some glitter to highlight then die cut out, placing on the same yellow glitter effect card. I decorated with white/gold shimmer paper flowers, green glitter leaves then finishing off with pearl gems.

Materials Used

Disney Clips - Minnie Easter Bunny Image

Promarkers - Almond, Mustard, Tulip Yellow, Sandstone, Baby Pink, Pale Pink Black and Cool Grey 1

Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Fantasy Fusilier, Fantasy Fern and Blossom Stamen Dies

Trimcraft - Simply Creative Pearl Gems

DecoArt - Glamour Dust 'Crystal'

My Stash - White/Gold Shimmer Paper, Yellow Glitter Effect Card, Green Glitter Paper and Pink Gingham Card

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it!!

Till next time

Crafty hugs

Donna

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Sparkles Forum Challenges - #115 Flowers or Religious

Promarker Challenge - #490 Favourite Digi or Stamp n

I Love Promarkers Challenge - # 382 Anything Goes n

Crafters Castle Challenge - #16 Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - #95 Ribbon or Lace Trim

Crafters Cafe Blog Challenge - #217 Easter and/or Florals n

LihatTutupKomentar