Happy Easter

Hi there,

Back with my next  Easter card, this one I created for my Son and future Daughter-in-law...

This one I made using a 7x7 card blank, matt and layering green effect glitter card with a paler green patterned paper. On this I placed two die cut eggs, that I backed with card then decorated with die cut flowers, leaves, sprigs and finishing off with die cut sentiment, pearl gems and liquid pearl drops.

Materials Used

Sweet Dixie - Egg and 'Happy Easter' Dies

Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Fantasy Fusilier, Fantasy Fern, Blossom Sprigs, Blossom Stamen Dies

Ranger - Liquid Pearls 'Baby Blue'

Trimcraft - Simply Creative Pearl Gems

My Stash - Green Glitter Effect Card, Green Patterned Paper, Blue Vellum, Blue Glitter Dot Card, White with Blue Dot Card and Blue/White Satin Card (Backing for Eggs)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!

Till next time

Crafty Hugs

Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Sparkles Forum Challenges - #115 Flowers or Religious

Crafters Cafe Blog Challenge - #217 Easter and/or Florals n

LihatTutupKomentar