Gemini Anime VIP Zodiac Bundle - Scrapper's Delights

Hi there Crafty Friends,

How are you all?... I've been poorly with another kidney infection, just finished another dose of antibiotics, to say it floored me is an understatement! I don't think I've slept as much as I have the past couple of weeks and still fill drained!! I've to get my bloods checked next week so will find out more!!

So on to today, I'm here to share with you my DT inspiration forScrapper's Delights, using some of the parts of this super Zodiac Gemini Anime bundle. To get this bundle FREE ...yes FREE!! ...All you have to do is purchase all 3 of the New Release Anime April images for £7.50 ... A FAB offer, so don't miss out!!

VIP Deal

On a 5x7 scalloped card blank, I matt/layered cerise pink card, metalic gold linen card, yellow linen card and a 'Paisley Pattern' paper, along with a cerise pink/yellow grosgrain ribbon border. The image, I made up using the girls image, 'Gemini' star and date banner. I coloured with Promarkers and Copics, then adding to die cut gold linen card, placing as shown. Finishing off with vellum die cut flowers, gold linen card leaves, various gems/brads and adding a touch of glitter pen details...

Materials Used

Scrapper's Delights - Gemini Anime VIP Zodiac Bundle Images

Promarkers - Yellow, Pastel Yellow, Amber, Cerise, Cinnamon and Burnt Sienna

Copic Ciao - R00 (Pinkish White) and E50 (Egg Shell)

Trimcraft - First Edition 'Storyteller' Paper, Dovecraft Gems/Pearls

Hunkydory - Pink and Yellow Vellum

Craft Buddy/DBC - 'Dawny Daisy' and 'Leaf Sprig' Dies

Crafts-Too - Presscut Oval Die

Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Oval 1 Die

Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter

My Stash - Cerise Card, Yellow Linen Card, Metalic Gold Linen Card, Pink/Yellow Grosgrain Ribbons and Brads

Again, thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you like my creation?!

Remember for more Scrapper's Delights images, inspiration and challenges etc, then please follow the 'Links' below ...

Till next time

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Store

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/store

Blog

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/inspiration-blog

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/class

Challenge Blog

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/challenge-blog

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #464 Anything Goes or Twist of Summer

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #385 Anything Goes

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge - #422 Tic Tac Toe Grid

Promarker Challenge - #495 Add Gems and/or Pearls

Brown Sugar Challenge - #Flowers

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #05 Anything Goes 15May-12Jun

LihatTutupKomentar