A Guid New Year!

Morning Folks, well not had a good start to the week what with one thing and another including slicing my finger twice, (ouchhhh) with my craft scissors, lack of concentration on my part!! Scheduled blog post not posting yesterday, anyways eventually I'm here showcasing one of the fantastic new images from the 'Thistle Collection' by Delightful Digi's , very apt for me!!!

So without further ado here is my first sample, an easy to make desk calendar....

My Sample

Products Used

Delightful Digi's - Thistle 3 image

Papermania - Calendar and ribbon

Promarkers - Lavender, Lilac, Amethyst, Pear green, Lime zest and Marsh green

Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Frosty Heather and Frosty Jade

Various card and gems from my stash

First of all I took an A4 sheet of green card from my stash and scored as shown here marked in black, using the Hougie Board then folded to create a DL shape ...

I printed the image on to watercolour card, added some text, coloured with Promarkers, cut to size and layered on lilac then silver card, trimming the corners. Adding some Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles to highlight! I layered together a strip of silver and lilac card, placing this across the middle of the calendar, adding the image topper to the left, then layered calender topper to the right, finishing off with ribbon and gems from my stash...

Close Ups

Hope you like this fab simple idea, it's so easy to make and such a great gift for New Year!! Why not have a go yourself, more of these gorgeous images can be found over on Delightful Digi's

You can also follow us over on Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/groups/DelightfulDigis/

Thanks so much for stopping by

Krafty Hugs

Donna

xxx

I'm entering this into the following challenges:-

Pennys Challenges -#244

Promarker Challenge - #313 Use a Sentiment

Tuesday Throwdown - #261 Anything Goes

Simply Create Too - #94 Early Holiday Wishes

Aud Sentiments Challenge - #140 Anything Goes

Creative Ladybirds Creations Challenge - #7

LihatTutupKomentar