Black 'n' Gold Christmas

Hi there, hope you have all had a wonderful festive season and now ready for the new year ahead! I would like to share with you the card I made for my son and his girlfriend, who bought their first home earlier in the year, I would have shared it sooner but they never received it till Saturday! Again, I have used the black 'n' gold colour theme, but with a hint of greens, I really do love this colour combo ... And here it is, usingDelightful Digi Designs 'Table Decoration', which you can purchasehere.

My Project

Products Used

Delightful Digi Designs - 'Table Decoration' Image

ProMarkers - Canary, Yellow, Leaf Green and Meadow Green

Copic Ciao - Brick White

LuminArte' - Sunflower, Ginger Peach, Golden Jade and Moss Green

Spellbinders - Decorative Labels 8, Labels 8 and Layered Poinsettia

Trimcraft

First Edition - Foliage Dies

Dovecraft - 'Time to Sparkle' Papers, Sentiment Topper and Brad, Adhesive Gems

From My Stash - Gold Card, Ribbon and Peel Offs

Taking an 8x8 cream card blank, I layered gold card with 'Time to Sparkle' paper. Placed ribbon border along with die cut poinsettia of coordinating 'Time to Sparkle' paper and coloured watercolour card plus brad, die cut leaves and adhesive gems. For the image, I printed, cut out several layers, coloured then decoupaged, layered onto gold die cut card, adding adhesive pearls, sentiment topper and peel offs to finish.

Close Ups

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Allsorts Challenge - #447/8 Seasonal Flowers

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #59 Anything Goes

Promarker Challenge - #425 Make it Digital

Tuesday Throwdown - #373 Silver and/or Gold

Pennys Challenges - #361 Anything Goes

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #29 Anything Goes

Classic Design Team Challenge - #21 Anything Goes

Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenge - #December Anything Christmas

Crafting by Designs Challenge - #January Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - #21 Anything Christmas Goes

LihatTutupKomentar