'My Fair Lady' - New Julia Spiri Challenge #15

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors, it's time again for a new challenge over at Julia Spiri. This fortnight as always is an 'Anything Goes' Challenge or if you are a bit more adventurous, then how about a twist of  'Any Film, Book or Song'!!

For my DT inspiration, I have based this on one of my favourite films, 'My Fair Lady' and the scene I had in mind was races day, where 'Eliza Doolittle' famously shouted 'Come on Dover!...', as seen below...

So the image I have used for this is 'Butterfly Hat' from the adorable  'Hat Collection', which you can purchase here. For more wonderful images, challenge details etc, these can all be found by following the links at the bottom of the page!! So without further ado here is my interpretation of the scene from my favourite movie...

My Project

Products Used

Julia Spiri - Butterfly Hat image

ProMarkers - Lemon, Vanilla, Pastel Pink, Dusky Rose, Antique Pink, Salmon Pink, Pastel Beige, Sandstone, Powder Blue, Meadow Green, Pear Green and Cool Grey 5

Copic Ciao - Skin White and Pinkish White

Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter

Glitter Gel Pen - Gold

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Creata - Black mirror card

Spellbinders - Decorative Oval dies

Marianne - Horse die

Britannia - Rose leaf die

Sweet Dixie - Leaf spray die

Docrafts - Papermania burgundy daisy flowers and dusky pink flowers

Petaloo - Burgundy Daisy flowers

Black card, black & white backing paper, greenglitter card, ribbon, brads, gems and pearls are all from my stash.

First of all I took an 8x8 scalloped white card base and layered black card with the black & white stripe/swirl backing paper, along with black ribbon. I used the Spellbinders decorative oval die to cut out black mirror card. After colouring the image I cut out with smaller decorative oval die, then layered this on top of the mirror card. I placed this as shown and added a black ribbon bow. To finish off, I decorated with die cut horse, flowers, die cut leaves, pearls, gems and brads.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you join in with our new challenge, if you need more inspiration, then hop over to our blog and see all of the fabulous cards created by my fellow DT girls... why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Etsy Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JuliaSpiri

 Challenge Blog

http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Julia Spiri On Pinterest

https://www.pinterest.com/fotosgraciosas/

Julia Spiri On Google+

https://plus.google.com/+JuliaSpiri

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Pennys Challenges - #271 Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations challenge - #248 Anything Goes n

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #Swirls and Pearls y

Crafting by Designs - #April Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #65 Anything Goes n

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #12 Anything Goes n

Love to Scrap Challenge - #74 Anything Goes n

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #305 Always Anything Goes n

Ribbon Girls Challenge - #March Any Image n

LihatTutupKomentar