Fruity - Watermelon Girl

Hiya Crafty Friends and Bloggers...hope you are all well!! Had a little play today, so I'm sharing this ''sweet'' card I created.  I had bought a fab Trimcraft goody bag the other week, it contained lots of lovely ''Sweet Paris'' goodies, which I put to good use along with other craft goodies from my stash!! The image I have used is part of the ''Fruity Girls'' collection called Watermelon Girl by the fabulous Julia Spiri!! Without further ado, here is my creation, hope you like it!!

My Project

Products Used

Julia Spiri - Watermelon Girl image

Trimcraft - ''Sweet Paris'' red-white dotty backing paper, doily and pearls

Bazzil Bling - Green card

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Pearlised white card and Green glitter card from my stash

Spellbinders - Grand scalloped circle and circle dies

Britannia - Rose leaf die

Docrafts - Papermania flower brads

Promarkers - Salmon Pink, Coral, Lime Zest, Pear Green, Meadow Green and Lime Green

Copic Ciao - Sin White and Pinkish White

Wink of Stella - Clear glitter pen

Ranger Stickles Glue - Fruit Punch

Flowers and Ladybug button from my stash

Watermelon effect paper I found on the internet

Layered together the Bazzil Bling card and ''Sweet Paris'' paper onto a 6x6 white scalloped blank card. To create the 'watermelon', I layered together greenglitter card, white pearlised card and the watermelon effect paper that I found on the internet and die cut using Spellbinders grand scalloped circle and circle dies. Using the smallest scalloped circle die I cut out the 'bite mark' and edged with ''Fruit Punch'' stickles, adding seeds I made by cutting out black card!! To finish off I added doily, flowers, brads, ladybug button, die cut rose leaves and pearls!!

Close Ups

Looking forward to your next visit

So until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs

Donna DT

xxx

Links

Etsy Shop

https://www.Etsy.Com/shop/JuliaSpiri

 Challenge Blog

http://juliaspirichallengeblog.Blogspot.Co.Uk/

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Julia Spiri On Pinterest

https://www.Pinterest.Com/fotosgraciosas/

Julia Spiri On Google

https://plus.Google.Com/ JuliaSpiri

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Ribbon Girls - #February Use Any Image n

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - #28 Anything Goes n

Promarker Challenge - #334 Dies and/or Punches (n)

Cagi Challenge - Mixed Media (Die Cuts and Stickles Glitter Glue) n

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #9 Anything Goes n

Crafting By Designs Challenge - Button Up (Ladybug Button)n

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #60 Anything Goes n

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #414 Florals n

Brown Sugar Challenge - #187 Pearls n

Pennys Challenges - #266 Anything Goes n

LihatTutupKomentar