Julia Spiri Challenge - 13 Anything But a Card

Morning Crafty Friends and Bloggers, a new challenge has started over at Julia Spiri Challenge. Our theme as usual is ''Anything Goes'' with a twist of ''Anything But a Card''!! All Julia Spiri images, challenge details etc, can be found by following the links at the bottom of the page!! ... For this I have created a jewellery hanger and used this elegant image Fashion in Paris which I knew would be ideal! So here is my finished creation!

My Project

Products Used

Julia Spiri - 'Fashion in Paris' image

Promarkers - Poppy, Ruby, Crimson, Lipstick red, Tan and Caramel

Copic Ciao - Skin white and Pinkish white

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Creata - Black mirror card

Die-namics - Fancy flourish die

Britannia - Rose leaf die

Petaloo - Velvet butterflies

Pan Pastel - Red

Cinch - Binding wire

Trimcraft - 'Sweet Paris' red pearls

Chipboard, Off white bobble dot card, Black floral backing paper, Red glitter card, Flowers, Red ribbon, Gems, Gem chain and from my stash

First of all I cut an A4 piece of chipboard down to 6x6, along with the red glitter card which I layered onto the chipboard. On top of this I layered both black paper, bobble dot card and ribbon. I then used the Cinch to punch holes along the bottom of the hanger and my Crop-a-dile for the two hanging holes at the top. For hanging the jewellery I used a binding that I opened and fed through the holes at the bottom. To hold this in place and keep secure, I stitched with black cord. The image I printed onto watercolour card, coloured and carefully cut out.  I added the die cut flourishes and rose leaves, flowers, buterflies, gems, and pearls. Then the sentiment that I printed, cut out and edged with red Pan Pastel, then finishing off with the gem effect chain.

Close Ups

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna DT

xxx

Links

Etsy Shop

https://www.Etsy.Com/shop/JuliaSpiri

 Challenge Blog

http://juliaspirichallengeblog.Blogspot.Co.Uk/

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Julia Spiri On Pinterest

https://www.Pinterest.Com/fotosgraciosas/

Julia Spiri On Google

https://plus.Google.Com/ JuliaSpiri

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Cardz 4 Galz - #17 Woman or Women (Thur) n

Crafting with an Attitude - # 13 Anything Goes (Wed/Thu Mnth)

Crafting By Designs - #March - Anything Goes (Wed)

Rubys Rainbow - #124 Celebrate Womens Day (Wed) n

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #10 Anything Goes (Tues) n

Promarker Challenge - #335 Girls Only (Tues) n

Ooh-la-la-creations Challenges - #199 Add a Sentiment (Mon) n

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #301 Always Anything Goes (Mon) n

Ribbon Girls - #February Use Any Image (Sun)n

2 Creative Chicks - #8 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar