It's a Boy - 'Little Jaydon Stroll'

Good Afternoon Folks, hope you are all enjoying this fab weather we are having the now in the UK! Long may it continue!! ... Well I'm here today, as it's my turn for a little bit of DT inspiration forDigi Doodle Studios. Keeping with our 'Baby boom' challenge theme, this time I am using the gorgeously cuteLittle Jaydon Stroll. I love him, don't you? ... So here is what I finally created:-

My Project

Products Used

Delightful Digi Studios - 'Little Jaydon Stroll' Image

Promarkers - Pastel Blue, Cornflower, Denim Blue, Cool Grey 1, 3 & 4, Primrose, Sandstone, Satin and Blush

Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fusilier, Fantasy Fern, Blossom Stamens and Blossom Branches dies

Creative Expressions - 'It's a Boy' die

M&C Boutique (The Works) - Circle and Square Faux Stitching dies

Buzzcraft - Baby feet paper

From My Stash - Blue card, Silver non shed glitter card, Blue vellum, Lace ribbon, Blue stitched ribbon, Teddy embellishment, Silver button embellishment, Pearls and Gems

On a 7x7 card blank, I layered together, blue and silver glitter card, baby feet paper along with ribbon border and bow. The image I printed, coloured then die cut out using circle faux stitched die. Matting on blue die cut card and placed as shown. To embellish, I added a selection of fab dies byDawn Bibby Creations ... Love these!! I also added die cut 'It's a Boy' sentiment from Creative Expressions, teddy embelishment,  finishing off with pearls and gems...

Close Ups

Thanks once again for stopping by and hope you like my little bit of inspiration?...

Remember for more inspration and to share your creations made using Digi Doodle Studio images, you can join us over at ourFacebook Fan Group or even join us for our monthly challenges over atDigi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog. We love seeing what you create!!

Till next time...

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna DT

xxx

Proud to Design for ...

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Monochrome Magic Challenge - #12 Monochrome W

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #06 Anything Goes 15thJun-12thJul n

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #168 Anything Goes n

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #362 Anything Goes n

Pennys Challenges - #386 Anything Goes

Morgans Artworld Open Challenge - #June Anything Goes 15th Jun-12thJul n

Sparkles Challenges - #105 Lets Be Pretty T3

LihatTutupKomentar