All about the Boys/Men

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Well what a change in the weather, brrr it's colder, here's hoping the warmer weather comes back, we have been so spoiled this year, so far!!

As it's Wednesday and a new month, then it means a new challenge has started over atThe Crafty Addicts. As normal, our theme is always 'Anything Goes' but we do have a twist of 'All about the Boys/Men'. Sponsoring us this month is the fabDr Digi's and for my DT inspiration, I am using this super image called 'Anglin' Andy' Here is my finished creation, hope you like it!

For this I have used a 7x5 card blank and punched the corners. I matt and layered green linen card along with Personal Impressions backing paper, creating a border using the same linen card and coordinating paper. The image I coloured with Promarkers, then layered on green glitter card. The sentiment, I created on word doc then printed on card, I added embellishment then added to green glitter card too. I finished by decorating with die cut flourishes and pearl gems!

Materials Used

Dr Digi's - Anglin' Andy Image

ProMarkers - Satin & Blush ... Limited Editions:- March Hare, Morning Mist, Tawny Owl, Grey Squirrel, Frosted Leaf, Apple Cider & Tequila Sunrise

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card

Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fern Dies

My Stash - Green Linen Card, Green Glitter Card, Fish/Bucket etc Toppers and Pearl Gems

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope that I have inspired you to come join us for this months new challenge, we would love to see what you create!! For more inspiration, just pop over to our blog for all my team buddies fab creations!!

Till next time

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Crafting by Designs Challenge - #August Anything Goes -4 Sep

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #364 Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - #200 Relax

Throuh the Craftroom Door Challenge - #31/7 Anything Goes

Make My Monday Challenge - #76 Coloured Image

The Male Room Challenge - #91 Birthday

Craftaholicsrus Challenge - #31 Vacation (Fishing)

The Paper Shelter Challenge - #Summer Break - Anything Goes

Creative with Stamps Challenge - #29 Father

Love to Craft Challenge - #25 August Anything Goes

Cards Galore Challenges - #54 August Anything Goes

Crafting from the Heart Challenge - #217 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar