Let it Snow!

Morning Crafty Friends and Bloggers, I'm here today with another new DT sample for our monthly challenge over atCrafty Addicts Our theme this month is Anything Goes or Use Die Cuts.......Our fab sponsor  is Inky Impressions  offering 3 digi images as a prize.  I have used their imageFairy LiLi with Snow Globe She is sooo cute!!! I really enjoyed creating this project! So without further ado, here is what I made....

My Project

Products Used

Inky Impressions - Fairy LiLi with Snow Globe Image

Crafter's Comapnion - Watercoloured card for image

Promarkers - Almond, Blush, Ivory, Vanilla, Cool Aqua, Artic Blue, Pale Pink, Tan, Sandstone, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cool Grey1, Cool Grey4

Sakura - White Glaze and Gelly Roll Blue Metalic Pens

Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter Pen

Prima - Flower

Papermania -  Pocketfull of Posies Tartan Paper, Silver Poinsettias and Silver snowflake brads

X-Cut - Snowflake and Alphabet Dies

Bazzill Bling - Blue card

Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson Holly Die

Liquid Pearls - White

Glamour Dust Glitter - Crystal

Gems, Pearls, Poinsettias, Silver leaves and Blue Star from my stash

To start with, I layered together the Bazzill Bling card and Tartan paper. I printed off the image, cut out and coloured using Promarkers, Sakura and Wink of Stella pens. After die cutting the snowflake, holly sprigs and Alphabet, I added together with the poinsettias, flower and leaves. Finishing off by adding the Liquid Pearls, Glamour Dust, Gems and Pearls.

Close Ups

I do hope that this has given you some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing...It would be fab to see what you create...Once again, thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments, it means a lot to me.

Looking forwards to your next visit

''Happy Crafting''

Hugs

Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Pennys Challenges - #252 Monochromatic n

Creative Inspirations Challenge - #334 Sparkle n

Allsorts Challenge - #335 Christmas n

Creative Ladybirds Creations Challenge - #9 Anything Goes n

Sparkle n Sprinkle Creative Challenges - November (Used Glamour Glitter Dust) n

Fussy and Fancy Challenge - #151 Flowers n

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #21 Anything Goes y

Ribbon Girls Challenge - #November Anything Goes Card n

LihatTutupKomentar