'Tis the Season with Crafty Addicts

Hiya Folks,

Well it's that time again....a new monthly challenge over at Crafty addicts. The theme is 'Anything Goes/Tis the Season' Our sponsors this month are Robyn's Fetish andKnitty Kitties. I have used the fab ''Prissy Poinsettia'' by Robyn's Fetish, which you can purchase here for my DT project. This is what I came up with ... Colour wise a bit different for me using shades of gold/copper/browns.

My Project

Products Used

''Prissy Poinsettia'' - Robyn's Fetish digi stamp

Creative Expressions - Elegant Poinsettias rubber stamps by Sue Wilson

WOW! - Metallic Gold Rich (reg) and Metallic Copper (reg) Embossing Powder, Sparkling Snow Embossing Glitter

VersaMark - Ink Pad and VersaMarker Watermark Pen

Spellbinders - Decorative Ovals cutting dies

X-Cut - Sentiment dies and snowflake die

Docrafts - Adhesive Gold Domes and Forever Friends Classic Decadence adhesive gems

ProMarkers - Sandstone,Mustard, Umber, Cocoa, Tan, Cinnamon and Dusky Pink

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card for poinsettia image.

Creata - Copper Mirror Card

Gold card and ribbon from my stash

First of all a printed out the poinsettia image tiga times and carefully cut out in layers to decoupage. I coloured using the various ProMarker pens, assembled then added detail to the leaf veins by heat embossing using Versamarker pen and WOW Metallic Copper powder. I also embossed lebih jelasnya onto the berries with WOW Metallic Gold Rich and Sparkling Snow embossing glitter around the edges of the poinsettia. The base card I used was a scalloped plain white 8x8 card. For the background, I stamped and heat embossed all over using Poinsettia stamp, VersaMark ink pad and WOW Copper and Gold embossing powders. I die cut gold contrasting card from my stash using Spellbinders Decorative Oval die and added poinsettia topper, placing this in the centre of my project. I also cut out the sentiment words using X-Cut die and Creata mirror card, adding to the bottom and finishing off with the ribbon bow, die cut mirror card snowflake, gems and gold domes!!

Close Ups

I hope this manages to help you get your creative caps on, would love you to join us over at Crafty Addicts and show off all your fab creations.

''Thanks'' so much for taking the time to pop over, it really means alot to me.

So until the next time

''Happy Crafting''

Hugs Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Tue 1st Dec Anything Goes n

Crafting Musketeers Challenge - #32 Use A Sentiment n

Sparkle n Sprinkle - #December Challenge n

WOW Embossing Powder - #December (Winter) Challenge

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #22n

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #297 Winter n

Pennys Challenges - #256 Anything Goes n

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - #165 Include A Bow n

Creative Inspirations Challenge - #338 Anything Goes n

Inky Chicks Challenge - #60 Merry Christmas

LihatTutupKomentar