Lil Gypsy - Crafty Addicts New Challenge 11

Hi ya Crafty Friends and Bloggers,  I'm here sharing with today, my DT project for our new challenge that has started over at Crafty Addicts. Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' or 'Add a Charm'. This fortnight our sponsor is Digi Stamps 4 Joy! They are offering a $10 voucher for the Winner, so well worth having a play and join in!! I have chosen to use their image Lil Gypsy, isn't she just adorable?!! Here is what I have created with her, I gave it to my Son's girlfriend as it was her birthday last week, she loved it, thankfully!!

My Project

Products Used

Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Lil Gypsy image

ProMarkers - Cool Aqua, Orchid, Lavender, Caramel and Tan

Copic Ciao - Skin white and Pinkish white

Gliter Gel Pen - Gold and Silver

Wink of Stella Pen - Glitter gold and clear

Backing card (Blue and Purple) - From my stash

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Spellbinders - Grand decorative circle die and circle die

Britannia - Rose Leaf die

Prima Flower - Purple paper flower in center

Kanban - Purple web netting

Other flowers, pearl stems, lace ribbon, butterfly charm, resin flower and gems - From my stash

To create this, I first of all took a 6x6 white card blank and layered with purple satin and blue glitter card from my stash. I made a border using the same card, adding the lace ribbon trim ( which I coloured purple using Promarker Orchid to tone in). I printed off the image, coloured and cut out then layered onto purple card that I had cut out using the decorative circle die. To finish off I added flowers, leaves, gems, netting bow and charm.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the fabulous designs created by my DT buddies!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna DT

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Pennys Challenges - #269 Anything Goes (Wed)

Creative Inspirations - #247 Nature (flowers) (Wed)

Rubys Rainbow - #125 The Earth Laughs in Flowers (Wed)

Crafting with an Attitude - #13 Anything Goes (Wed)

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes (Tues)

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #11 Anything Goes (Tues)

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #303 Always Anything Goes (Mon)

Fussy and Fancy Challenge - #159 Things With Wings (Butterfly Charm) (Fri)

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #1st March 2016

LihatTutupKomentar