Monochrome Birthday

Hiya Folks, how are you all, hope you have had a fab holiday weekend!! Mine has been great and still is, hubby and I have taken a break away for a few days, visiting his cousin down in Derbyshire. Have been having a lovely time, even managed to spend a day at Phill Martin's Craftathon on Sunday, what a fab day, brill demos by both Phill and Julia Watts too!! Met some lovely ladies too, Alison, Babs and Meg....Not to forget Phill's right hand help, the lovely Barb!! I'm now planning my next trip down for November!!!!!

Well onto today, I'm here showcasing my new DT project forA Crafty Mess new challenge which starts this morning. Our sponsor this month is the fab Morgans Artworld and the image I've used isGoth Fairy. Here is my finished project...

My Project

Products used

Morgan's Artworld - Digi Image

Indigo Blu - Flourish stamp

Visible Image - Sentiment stamp

Papermania - Adhesive gems

Memento- Black Ink

Decided that I would like to do another monochrome card, can't go wrong with them, so I started by stamping Indigo Blu flourish in top corner, then added black ribbon down opposite side, along with black glitter paper and black velvet patterned paper I had in my stash. I printed out image then, layered on to more black glitter paper and then white card. Placing this on top of the layered papers, stamping Visible Image birthday sentiment and finishing off with adding pearls and gems.....Here are some more photos....

Close Ups

Hope this has given you some inspiration to come on over and join us in our new challenge. Would love to see all your fabulous creations!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by

So until the next time

''Happy Crafting''

Krafty Hugs

Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #325 Layers

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #277 Always Anything Goes

Creative Ladybirds Creations Challenge - #7 Anything Goes

Not Just Cards Challenges - #23

Simply Create Too Challenge - #93 Its A Special Occasion

LihatTutupKomentar