Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Hi there Crafty friends, a warm welcome to my old and new followers!! It's the weekend again, where are all the weeks going? Soon it will be Christmas, I know I really don't want to mention it lol but how apt that we have a new challenge started over atCreative Craft Cottage with the theme of 'Most wonderful time of the Year' and sponsoring us for the month is the fabulousDigi Doodle Studios.  I am using this wonderful image calledChristmas Grace for my little bit of inspiration...

My Project

Products Used

Digi Doodle Studios - 'Christmas Grace' image

Promarkers - Satin, Blush, Lavender, Orchid, Blossom, Cool Grey 2, Sandstone and Caramel

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Creata - Purple mirror card

Hot Off the Press - 'Purple Salt' backing paper

Dawn Bibby Creations - Poinsettia dies

Sweet Dixie - Holly and Bow Frame die

Creative Expressions - Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels 'Iced Snow' and 'Glitter Flakes'

Pinflair - 'Ice Diamond' glitter

From My Stash - Silver non-shed glitter card, Lilac linen card, Lilac/Silver dot vellum, Cream lace ribbon and Gems

First I matt and layered lilac linen card, silver glitter card and purple backing paper along with lace ribbon border. I coloured the image with Promarkers, adding various glitters for snow effect, then cut and placed on mirror card die cut frame. I placed vellum die cut poinsettias along ribbon border, adding glitter leaves and flourishes from same die set. Finishing with some gems...

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope that I have been able to inspire you, but if you need more inspiration, just pop over to our blog and there you will find gorgous creations made by my fellow DT buddies. Then join us for this months challenge with all your fab makes, we'd love to see them!!

Till next time...

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #537 Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #362 Anything Goes n

Pennys Challenges - #387 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #85 Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #71 Anything Goes n

Sparkles Challenges - #105 Lets Be Pretty n

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #06 Anything Goes 15Jun-12Jul n

LihatTutupKomentar