80th Birthday Celebrations...

Hiya Crafty Friends,

I am now able to share with you a card I made for my Husband's Auntie, who recently turned 80!!  I'm so glad she loved it!! ... I made it using her favourites pink/flowers with touches of gold!! I had recently purchased someDawn Bibby Creations dies, and thought they were very apt to use here...I sooo love them, they are so versatile and compliment my other crafty stash from other companies!!  Here is my finished card, what do you think?

My Project

Products Used

Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fusilier, Fantasy Fern, Blossom Stamens andd Blossom Branches dies

Spellbinders - Grand decorative oval dies

Trimcraft - Dovecraft Butterfly dies and First Edition Number dies

Britannia - 'Happy Birthday' sentiment dies

Creata - Gold mirror card

From My Stash - Gold non-shed glitter card, White lattice flittered card, Pink glitter card, Shades of pink vellum and Various pearls and gems

I made the card using gold non shed glitter card from my crafty stash and die cut using Spellbinders grand dies, layering with white lattice glitter card..To this, I decorated with die cut vellum flowers, stamens and branches, also butterflies. Finishing off with sentiment and adding pearls and gems too!!

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments, they are greatly appreciated!

Till next time

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #06 Anything Goes 15Jun-12Jul

Classic Design Team Challenge - #27 Anything Goes 1-27Jul

Love to Craft Challenge - #24 July Anything Goes

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - #30 Girlie

Crafting by Designs - #July Anything Goes

Frilly and Funkie Challenges - # 'B' Happy

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #85 Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #71 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar