My first post as GDT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog!

Hi there Crafty Friends, Bloggers and Followers, I am so thrilled to announce that this is my first post as Guest Designer at Crafty Catz challenge blog!. I'm so looking forward to working with all the Girls on the team and also sharing my creative inspirations with you all for the next few months! So without further ado, here is my first project for our new weekly challenge with the theme of 'Add a Butterfly'. Our fabulous sponsor is A Day For Daisies and I am using their gorgeous image Baby's Smile.

My Project

Products Used

A Day For Daisies - Baby's Smile image

ProMarkers - Baby pink, Pale pink, Rose pink, Antique pink, Sandstone and Caramel

Copic Ciao - Skin white, Pinkish white, Milky white and Cherry white

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Bazzil Bling - Pink card

Creata - Pink mirror card (butterflies)

Docrafts - Forever Friends 12x12 'New Arrival' backing paper and Papermania brads & fabric flowers

Spellbinders - Blossom 3 die

Britannia - Rose Leaf die

Joy Crafts - Butterfly die

Woodware - Corner punch

PanPastel - Magenta tint

My Stash - White doily, pink glitter card and Pearl gems

To create this I first of all printed, coloured and cut out image (9 x 9.5cm) and punching the corners. I layered this on to (10 x 10.5cm) Bazzil Bling card also with punched corners. For the card itself, I used a (7 x 7 inch) white scalloped card blank, layering together Bazzil bling pink card and 'New Arrival' backing paper also with punched corners on to this. I then started to add all the different elements such as the doily, which I cut in half, followed by the image, flowers, brads, die cut leaves, butterflies and flower stamen. Finishing off with pearl gems.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

A Day for Daisies Challenge - #149 Use Floral Paper 17/6

A Beautiful Mess Challenge - #3 Always Anything Goes 24/6

Through the Purple Haze Challenges - #103 Use Die and/or Punch 15/6

In the Pink Challenge - #95 1-2-3 (1-Image, 2-Butterflies, 3-Flowers) 8/6 n

Crafting with an Attitude Challenge - #16 Anything Goes 26/6

Pennys Challenges - #280 Anything Goes 7/6 n

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #310 Inspired by Song or Film (Baby Love by Diana Ross) 14/6

LihatTutupKomentar