Quick Cards Issue 167 - Sketch Challenge Reader DT

Back again, this time with a card I made a few months ago whilst being on Quick Cards Reader DT for their Sketch Challenge in Issue 167. Here is my take on the sketch....

My Project

Sketch

Products Used

Trimcraft - Dovecraft 8x8 'Couture du Jour' and 'Painted Blooms' papers, Pearl gems, Glitter card, Butterfly and Sentiment dies, Lace ribbon

Creata - Mirror card

Britannia - Leaf die

Various paper flowers from my stash

I created this on a 7x7 card blank, shaping corners and using a combination of Dovecraft papers along with Creata mirror card. Instead of circles I decided to use flowers to spill out of envelope with added floating die cut butterflies. Finishing off with lace border and die cut sentiment.

Close Ups

Well thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my post!

Looking forward to seeing you next time, until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Not just cards Challenges - Anything Goes

Pennys Challenges - #350 Anything Goes

Always Fun Challenges - #27 Lots of Layers

Unstampabelles Challenges - #Tic Tac Toe (Lace-Bling-Die Cuts)

LihatTutupKomentar