Red, Green and Gold......

Hi there....another new post from me again showcasing Delightful Digi's Christmas Collection. Here I have used Poinsettia Project sheet and using traditional colours red, green and gold... This is my finished project:-

My Project

Products Used

C5 plain white card

Delightful Digi's - Poinsettia Project sheet

LuminArte Shimmer Paints - Amber bronze, Sea glass, Moss green, Poppy red and Sunflower

Liquid Pearls - Lemon yellow

DecoArt - Glamour Dust Crystal

Gold metalic card

Embossalicious Folder - Vintage Screen

Kanban - Sentiment topper

Ribbons (Various) and Gems - From my stash

To make this I printed off the project sheet on to watercolour card, cut out then coloured using the various LumiArte paints. Once dry I layered together then added the liquid pearls and glamour dust. I cut the gold card to size then embossed with the flourish folder and placed on card after adding various ribbon border and bow. I placed the poinsettia topper to the opposite side to the bow. To finish off I added sentiment topper and gems....

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by, it means so much to me!

So till the next time

Take care

Krafty Hugs

Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Tuesday Throwdown Challenege - #254 Christmas in July N

Crafty Boots Challenges - Christmas In July N

Ooh La La Creations Challenges - #185 Christmas in July N

Pennys Challenges - #237 Christmas in July N

Creative Inspirations Challenge - #323 Flowers

Creative Moments Challenge - #73 Anything Goes / Bingo N

SLS Lines Challenge - #11 Christmas / Creepmas in July

LihatTutupKomentar