Say it with Flowers ...

Hiya Crafty Friends, I'm here again with another piece of inspiration for you. This time forCrafty Addicts new challenge, that starts today. Kindly sponsoring us this month isLacy Sunshine and I am using the gorgeousRory's Lilacs, which is very apt for our optional theme of 'Say it with Flowers', but you can still follow our normal 'Anything Goes'. I really enjoyed creating this one, as I was able to use some of my new paper flowers that my son brought me back from his holiday in Florida (having been pointed in the direction of a Michael's store that was close to his hotel lol)  and with lilacs being one of my favourite flowers, but also my favourite colour too!!

My Project

Products Used

Lacy Sunshine

Rory's Lilacs digi image

Promarkers

Satin, Blush, Lilac, Lavender, Orchid, Amethyst

Limited Edition:- Frosted Leaf, Morning Mist, Winter Berry, Tawny Owl, March Hare,Fresh Meadow and Apple Cider

Crafter's Companion

Watercolour Card

Trimcraft

Dovecraft - Back to Basics 'Perfectly Pink' butterfly paper, Purple glitter card and Butterfly dies

Simply Creative - Adhesive Jewels

Dawn Bibby Creations

Fantasy Fern dies and Blossom Branches dies

M&C Boutique

Square faux stitching dies

Papermania

Purple textured card

Recollections

Various paper flowers

From My Stash

Purple satin card and Lace velvet ribbon

On a 7x7 scalloped edged card, I layered purple textured card and butterfly paper, along with ribbon border. After colouring and die cutting printed image, I also layered on to the same textured card, that I die cut too and placed as shown. I decorated with paper flowers, die cut leaves and branches. Finishing off with die cut butterflies and adhesive jewels!...

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit and that I have been able to inspire you to come and join us for this months challenge, we would love to see your fab creations!! If you need more inspiration, you will find all my team buddies gorgeous projects on our blog too!

So until next time

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna (dt)

xxx

I am entering this in to the follow challenges:-

Promarker Challenge - #447 Summer Fun

Always Fun Challenges - #61 Summer Fun

Get Creative Challenges - #70 Monochromatic

Crafting by Designs - #June Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers - #360 Anything Goes

Crafting with Dragonflies - #105 Colour Purple

Monochrome Magic Challenge - #11 Monochrome

CCC Digi Creations - #93 Eileen's Challenge Anything Goes

Love to Craft - #23 June Anything Goes

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #05 Anything Goes  15May-12Jun

Classic Design Team Challenge - #26 Anything Goes 1Jun-27Jun

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #69 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar