Julia Spiri Challenge #12 Venice

Hiya Crafty Friends and Bloggers, can't believe two weeks have passed, so that means it's time for our new challenge over at Julia Spiri . Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes', this time with a twist of 'Venice'. All Julia Spiri images, challenge details etc, can be found by following the links at the bottom of the page!! ... For this challenge I chose to use this adorable image Mask of Peacock and here is what I created...

My Project

Products Used

Julia Spiri - 'Mask of Peacock' image

Copic Ciao - Milky white and Pinkish White

Promarkers - Marine, Turquoise, Amethyst, Orchid, Lilac, Tan, Caramel, Antique Pink, Cool Grey 4, Cool Grey 5, Soft Green and Pastel Green

Wink of Stella - Glitter Gold and Clear

Glitter Gel Pen - Gold

Spellbinders - Grand decorative circles 1 and Venitian Accents-Mask dies

Brittania - Rose Leaf die

Crafters Companion - Watercolour card

Creata - Turquoise mirror card

Prima - Paper flowers

Purple glitter card, Marble effect backing paper, feathers, gems, pearls and small flowers are all from my stash

As you probably have guessed, my favourite colour is purple and chose to have this as one of the main colours, teaming it up with rich turquoise. Very fitting for the Venetian theme!!. Instead of a 'normal' card, I decided to make a rocker card for a change. I die cut turquoise mirror card using Spellbinders largest grand decorative circle, folded in half, then die cut the next size with purple glitter card and the next with the marble effect paper, layering these on top of the base. I printed out the image onto watercolour card, coloured and cut out very carefully, placing this onto the layers. To finish off I added feathers, flowers, gems, pearls, die cut rose leaves and mask. I really enjoyed making this and even though I say so myself I think it turned out great!!

Close Ups

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna DT

xxx

Links

Etsy Shop

https://www.Etsy.Com/shop/JuliaSpiri

 Challenge Blog

http://juliaspirichallengeblog.Blogspot.Co.Uk/

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Julia Spiri On Pinterest

https://www.Pinterest.Com/fotosgraciosas/

Julia Spiri On Google

https://plus.Google.Com/ JuliaSpiri

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Allsorts Challenge - #350 Circle Cards No Squares n

Ribbon Girls - February Card Challenge Anything Goes n

Not Just Cards Challenges - #February 29 n

Love To Scrap Challenge - #72 Anything Goes (n)

Promarker Challenge - #333 Luscious Locks n

Tuesday Throwdown - #281 Layer It Up n

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #9 Anything Goes (n)

Pennys Challenges - #265 Anything Goes n

I Love Promarkers - #302 Bingo (Die Cuts, Free(Flowers), Pearls n

Crafting By Designs - Tic-Tac-Toe n

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #1st March 2016

LihatTutupKomentar