The Crafty Addicts Challenge 9 - Anything Goes/Spot or Stripes

Morning Crafty Friends and Bloggers, hope you have all had a lovely weekend... had a lovely relaxing one with a couple of long lay-ins for a change, it was my youngest son's school spring break, so back to normal this morning!!  So with that in mind, I'm here showcasing my latest DT project for our new fortnightly challenge over at Crafty Addicts. Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' or with a twist of 'Spots or Stripes'.  The Sponsor this challenge is:-

That Craft Place

Prize - 3 Images

I have used the image 'A Special Present' which you can purchasehere!

My Project

Other Products Used

Copic Ciao - Pinkish White and Milky White

Promarkers - Lilac, Meadow Green, Soft Lime, Caramel, Tan, Blossom and Ice Grey 1

Wink of Stella - Gold and Clear Glitter pens

Pan Pastels - Violet Tint

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card

Dovecraft - Back to Basics ll backing paper

Spellbinders - Labels 15 and Venetian Accents  dies

Brittania - Rose Leaf die

Papermania - Purple flower

Petaloo - Butterfly

Dawn Bibby - 'Happy Birthday' Peel offs

Glitter card, Pearlescent card, Green card, Satin Flowers, Gems and Pearls are all from my stash

Printed, coloured and die cut image then layered onto die cut glitter card. I used a plain 6x6 card and made into an easel. I layered together pearlescent card and backing paper on base along with a strip of glitter card with pearlescent card too. For the main card I layered the same, adding die cut glitter border using Spellbinders Venetian Accents die also the layered image. Finishing with flowers, die cut leaves, butterfly, pearls, gems and peel offs!!

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all the fabulous designs created by my DT buddies!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna DT

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #299 Always Anything Goes Y

Tuesday Throwdown - #281 Layer It Up n

Pennys Challenges - #265 Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations - #345 Anything Goes (n)

Crafting By Designs - Tic-Tac-Toe (Glitter/Bling-Free(Flowers)-Words(Peel offs) n

Fan- Tastic Tuesday Challenge - #124 Anything Goes With a Twist Make it Cute n

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #9 Anything Goes n

Love To Scrap Challenge - #72 Anything Goes (n)

LihatTutupKomentar