A Twist of Fold, Fold and More Folds at Crafty Catz!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, yes it's Friday and that means a couple of things, it's the start of the weekend and another new challenge over at Crafty Catz. Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' but if you fancy something different, then why not try our twist of 'Fold, Fold and More Folds'. Sponsoring us this week is the fab Time For Tea Designs and for my inspiration, I am using the gorgeous image Hugging Couple. This is such a great versatile image, that can be used for various occassions, such as Weddings, Engagements, Valentines and in my case, for my project,  'Anniversary'!. Here is what I created, I hope you like it!

My project

Products Used

Time For Tea - 'Hugging Couple' Image

ProMarkers - Pear Green, Caramel, Dusky Rose, Shale, Umber, Sandstone and Cinnamon

Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card and Delicate Floral Embossing Folder

Trimcraft - 'Sweet Paris' 8x8 Papers and Paper Flowers

Britannia - Rose Leaf Die

Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Oval Die

Little Birdie - Flowers

Connoisseur Studio - Treasure Brass Wax Gilt

Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Antique Linen and Old Paper

From My Stash - White Card, Gold Linen Card and Peel Offs

I created this by using an 8x8 white square card blank. I creased a line down the center of the card front and folded in half, creating a Z Fold Card. On the inside, I matt and layered gold card and floral paper, then contrasting stripe paper and gold card to the front. I die cut white card using grand decorative oval die, then embossed with delicate floral folder, added distress inks and gold gilt wax for a shabby chic look.  I printed, coloured and carefully cut out image, adding to oval topper, then placing on card as shown. To finish off I decorated with large 'Sweet Paris' flower, which I added a 'Little Birdie' flower on top, coloured with Promarker to compliment, paper leaves also from 'Sweet Paris' collection and die cut gold leaves.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then, have a wonderful week!

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

Design Team Member

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #92 Punches / Die Cuts

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #319 Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination Challenge - #106 Anything Goes

Ribbon Girls - #October Card Challenge Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown - #314 Leaves

LihatTutupKomentar