Optional Twist of Add a Snowflake at Crafty Catz Challenge

It's Friday, my Crafty Friends, Blogging Buddies and Followers, so that means it's challenge time again over at Crafty Catz Weekly. We saw loads of fabulous creations last week, so hope you will all join us again!. As always our theme is

'Anything Goes'

our optional twist, if you fancy is

'Add a Snowflake'

What a good excuse to get started on those Christmas cards, if you haven't already?!

Sponsoring us this week is the fabulous

A Day for Daisies

Offering the winner a $3 Gift Voucher

which is equal to tiga images of Winners choice

The image I chose to use for my DT inspiration, is the adorable Penguin Snowman and here is what I created, I hope you like it?!

My Project

Products Used

A Day for Daisies - 'Penguin Snowman' Image

Promarkers - Berry Red, Ruby, Pumpkin and Cool Ice 1

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card, Centura Pearl Card and Vintage Screen Embossing Folder

Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies

X-Cut - Snowflake Dies

Trimcraft - First Edition 'Merry Christmas' Die

Creative Expressions - Holly Leaf Dies and Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels Iced Snow

Ranger - Stickles Xmas Red, Liquid Pearls White Opal and Ruby Red

Anna Griffin - Red Velvet Ribbon

From My Stash - Silver Glitter card, Silver Holographic Card, Silver Embossed Card, Red Card, Free Snowflake Die from Magazine (Silver in Centre), Brad and Gems

Matt and layered silver embossed card with embossed centura pearl card. On this I added the ribbon border. I die cut 3 snowflakes, 2 from silver glitter card with X-Cut dies and 1 from holographic with freebie die from magazine, placing them across ribbon border, along with brad and gems. I die cut more holographic card using the smallest grand decorative circle die and layered this with the image, after I printed, coloured, added glitter, liquid pearls and die cut using scalloped circle die. To finish off I added the sentiment topper, that I die cut from both red card and silver glitter card, with the first edition die. Using the red card as the main and silver to highlight sentiment. I also added die cut holly sprigs along with ruby red pearl drops for berries and a couple of gems too!

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my blog.  I hope you will come and join us this week, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then, have a wonderful week!

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

Design Team Member

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Crafting Musketeers - #43 Christmas Wishes

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge2 - #November

Simply Papercrafts for all Occassions - #40 Anything Goes

Brown Sugar Challenge - #223 Anything Goes

Simply Create Too - #121 Christmas Colours

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - #174 Anything Goes with Ribbon or Lace

Crafting with an Attitude - #21 Anything Goes

Crafting by Designs - #November Anything Goes

Pennys Challenges - #302 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar