Stitching Real or Faux...

Hiya Crafty Friends, thoroughly enjoying this fab weather we have been having! Though still just a tad too warm!!... Anyways it's that time again, the start of another monthly challenge over atUnicorn Challenge. Our theme being 'Stitching real or faux'. For my DT inspiration, I have used various dies and ones with faux stitching. No digi image this time, wanted to try sometng different. The layout I remember seeing online quite a while ago, can't remember where though, the latice effect I took inspiration from the new die by Craig Laird at Craft Buddy, which is next on my list to buy but this is my interpretation using a die I already had,  hope you like it!

My Project

Products Used

Dawn Bibby Creations - Fusilier, Poinsettia (Flourishes), Fantasy Fern and Blossom Stamens Dies

Dawn Bibby - Backing paper from QVC

Creative Expressions -Sue Wilson Shadow Box die

M&C Boutique (The Works) - Square faux stitching die

Dovecraft - Butterfly dies

Spellbinders - 'With Love' sentiment die

Creata - Green mirror card and Green metalic silk card

From My Stash - Turquoise vellum, Turquoise linen card, Silver glitter card, White paper, White card, Pearls and Gems

I created this using a 7x7 card blank. Matt and layered linen card on to mirror card. For center, I layered backing paper with die cut latice with plain white paper and sqaure faux stitched mirror card. I decorated using die cut vellum flowers, stamens and branches. Finishing with die cut sentiment, pearls and gems...

Close Ups

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that I have inspired you to come and join us for this months challenge. We would love to see all your fabulous projects. So don't delay, head on over to our blog and when you are there, you will find more inspirational creations by my fellow teamies...Why not leave them some love too!!

Until next time

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Tuesday Throwdown - #399 The Great Outdoors n

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #71 Anything Goes n

Sparkles Challenges - #105 Lets Be Pretty n

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - #30 Girlie

Love to Craft Challenge - #24 July Anything Goes

Unstampabelles Challenges - #81 Fancy Frame or Border

Classic Design Team Challenge - #27 Anything Goes  1-27 Jul Y

Monochrome Magic Challenge - #12 Monochrome n

Morgans Artworld Challenge - #06 Anything Goes Ends 12 Jul n

The Papernest Dolls Challenge - #July Anything Goes

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #06 Anything Goes 15Jun-12Jul n

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #85 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar